RECARO NORTH SEA
Undoubtedly, the most popular seat amongst the RECARO range. Unmistakeably RECARO in its design and styling, the Northsea is a beautifully designed stylish, racing style sports seat. The Northsea is approved for use on high speed craft and is certified by the HSC 2000 code (annex 10). The Recaro Northsea has an integrated headrest, with or without seatbelt holes for a 4-point belt. The backrest is styled to provide maximum comfort and protection in any conditions, over an extended period. The RECARO Northsea is an extremely aesthetically pleasing seat that is uniquely available in loose, wrinkled leather or smooth leather. The angle of the backrest can be adjusted manually from either side of the seat, to suit the user’s preference. The Northsea is also supplied as standard with pneumatic lumbar support. The seat cushion, as with all RECARO seats, provides comfort and support over long shifts. In keeping with its sporty design, the Northsea has raised thigh support bolster cushions for added comfort and stability. As standard, the Northsea comes with thigh extension support.
RECARO armrests are supplied as standard. Armrests have a tip-up feature through 90 degrees to allow easier access in to and out of the chair. The angle of the armrest can be adjusted to suit the individual user.
- HSC 2000 Code (Annex 10) tested and approved
- Integrated headrest with or without 4-point safety harness holes.
- Backrest with angle adjustment
- Moulded lateral support cushions
- Raised thigh support side cushions
- Thigh support seat extension piece
- Pneumatic lumbar support (leather model)
- Wrinkled or taught leather hide
- Tip-up armrests through 90 degrees
- Armrests with angle adjustment
The RECARO Northsea is available in hard wearing RECARO fabric or genuine black RECARO leather as standard options. Other options include, a range of colours from the RECARO leather swatch or the clients’ own material supplied.
- Available in hard wearing RECARO fabric or genuine black leather.
- 4-point safety harness for high speed craft
- Client supplied leather or fabric
- Thigh support extension for taller users
- Pneumatic lumbar support
Options (under the seat)
As with all RECARO models, the Northsea can be supplied with a range of accessories to suit the client’s needs;
- RECARO seat slide
- Rotation plate
- Height adjustable commercial footrest with flip-up feature
- Polished stainless-steel footrest with choice of matching footplate inserts.
- Fixed height pedestal
- Pedestal with hydraulic height adjustment (manual adjustment)
- Pedestal with electric height adjustment. (control panel built in to the side of the seat cushion)
- 12V or 24V Marine grade electric suspension unit
- Mounting bracket for armrest accessories.
- Electric deck rail up to 6m long suitable for surface or flush mounting
- Manual deck rail
- Five feet office style pedestal
- Can be supplied as a seat only for retro fitting on an existing (another brand) pedestal
The RECARO Maritime Northsea is the best selling seat in the RECARO Maritime range, offering unequaled levels of comfort.
The Northsea is HSC tested and approved when fitted with a 4-point belt.
Available in hard wearing RECARO fabric or black leather as standard.
HSC 2000 code (annex 10) tested and approved
Available with 2 or 4 point belt options
Adjustable backrest angle (manual)
Tip-up armrests with covers as standard
Seat cushion extension for individually-adjustable thigh support
Lumbar support cushion (leather option)
Mounting bracket for joystick or mouse pad.
Choice from the range of RECARO leathers
Clients own upholstery
RECARO seat slide for forward and back adjustment